Additional corresponding authors
Proteomic analysis of circulating monocytes in Chinese premenopausal females with extremely discordant bone mineral density
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 20, pages 4259–4272, No. 20 October 2008
How to Cite
Deng, F.-Y., Liu, Y.-Z., Li, L.-M., Jiang, C., Wu, S., Chen, Y., Jiang, H., Yang, F., Xiong, J.-X., Xiao, P., Xiao, S.-M., Tan, L.-J., Sun, X., Zhu, X.-Z., Liu, M.-Y., Lei, S.-F., Chen, X.-D., Xie, J.-Y., Xiao, G. G., Liang, S.-P. and Deng, H.-W. (2008), Proteomic analysis of circulating monocytes in Chinese premenopausal females with extremely discordant bone mineral density. Proteomics, 8: 4259–4272. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700480
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30230210, 30470534, 30600364
- Scientific Research Initiated Fund of Hunan Normal University. Grant Number: 531120-1113
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 AG027110-01A1, R01 GM60402, R01 AR050496, K01 AR02170-01A2, P50 AR055081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!