Urine protein profile of IgA nephropathy patients may predict the response to ACE-inhibitor therapy
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 206–216, No. 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Rocchetti, M. T., Centra, M., Papale, M., Bortone, G., Palermo, C., Centonze, D., Ranieri, E., Di Paolo, S. and Gesualdo, L. (2008), Urine protein profile of IgA nephropathy patients may predict the response to ACE-inhibitor therapy. Proteomics, 8: 206–216. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700492
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Cassa di Risparmio di Puglia Foundation, PRIN 2002. Grant Number: 2002062217
- University of Foggia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!