Proteomic profiling using mass spectrometry – does normalising by total ion current potentially mask some biological differences?
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 21–27, No. 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Cairns, D. A., Thompson, D., Perkins, D. N., Stanley, A. J., Selby, P. J. and Banks, R. E. (2008), Proteomic profiling using mass spectrometry – does normalising by total ion current potentially mask some biological differences?. Proteomics, 8: 21–27. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700598
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2007
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!