Neurochemical dementia diagnostics: State of the art and research perspectives
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: HUMAN BRAIN PROTEOMICS
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1292–1301, No. 6 March 2008
How to Cite
Lewczuk, P. and Wiltfang, J. (2008), Neurochemical dementia diagnostics: State of the art and research perspectives. Proteomics, 8: 1292–1301. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700703
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2007
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Kompetenznetz Demenzen. Grant Number: 01 GI 0420
- HBPP-NGFN2. Grant Number: 01 GR 0447
- Forschungsnetz der Früh- und Differenzialdiagnose der Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Krankheit und der neuen Variante der CJK. Grant Number: 01 GI 0301
- EU grants cNEUPRO. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2007-037950
- neuroTAS. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!