These authors contributed equally to this work.
An approach to handling and interpretation of ambiguous data in transcriptome and proteome comparisons
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: HUMAN BRAIN PROTEOMICS
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1165–1169, No. 6 March 2008
How to Cite
Irmler, M., Hartl, D., Schmidt, T., Schuchhardt, J., Lach, C., Meyer, H. E., Hrabé de Angelis, M., Klose, J. and Beckers, J. (2008), An approach to handling and interpretation of ambiguous data in transcriptome and proteome comparisons. Proteomics, 8: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700741
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
- BMBF through NGFN2 (Human Brain Proteome Project). Grant Numbers: FKZ01GR0448, FKZ01GR0430, FKZ01GR0442, FKZ01GR0444
- Bioinformatics Initiative Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!