Additional corresponding author
A fusion PET–MRI system with a high-resolution research tomograph-PET and ultra-high field 7.0 T-MRI for the molecular-genetic imaging of the brain
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: HUMAN BRAIN PROTEOMICS
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1302–1323, No. 6 March 2008
How to Cite
Cho, Z.-H., Son, Y.-D., Kim, H.-K., Kim, K.-N., Oh, S.-H., Han, J.-Y., Hong, I.-K. and Kim, Y.-B. (2008), A fusion PET–MRI system with a high-resolution research tomograph-PET and ultra-high field 7.0 T-MRI for the molecular-genetic imaging of the brain. Proteomics, 8: 1302–1323. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700744
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2007
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M103KV010026-07K2201-02610
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) funded by the Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: M10530010001-06N3001-00110
- SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF, ROK.. Grant Number: R11-2005-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!