Proteomic profiling of rice embryos from a hybrid rice cultivar and its parental lines
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 22, pages 4808–4821, No. 22 November 2008
How to Cite
Wang, W., Meng, B., Ge, X., Song, S., Yang, Y., Yu, X., Wang, L., Hu, S., Liu, S. and Yu, J. (2008), Proteomic profiling of rice embryos from a hybrid rice cultivar and its parental lines. Proteomics, 8: 4808–4821. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200701164
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KSCX1-SW-03
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2005AA235110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!