Analysis of nonadditive protein accumulation in young primary roots of a maize (Zea mays L.) F1-hybrid compared to its parental inbred lines
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON IMAGING MASS SPECTROMETRY
Volume 8, Issue 18, pages 3882–3894, No. 18 September 2008
How to Cite
Hoecker, N., Lamkemeyer, T., Sarholz, B., Paschold, A., Fladerer, C., Madlung, J., Wurster, K., Stahl, M., Piepho, H.-P., Nordheim, A. and Hochholdinger, F. (2008), Analysis of nonadditive protein accumulation in young primary roots of a maize (Zea mays L.) F1-hybrid compared to its parental inbred lines. Proteomics, 8: 3882–3894. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800023
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Sonderforschungsbereich 446 “Mechanisms of cell behavior in eukaryotes”
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst, Landesregierung Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!