Comprehensive proteomics of Methylobacterium extorquens AM1 metabolism under single carbon and nonmethylotrophic conditions
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 17, pages 3494–3505, No. 17 September 2008
How to Cite
Bosch, G., Skovran, E., Xia, Q., Wang, T., Taub, F., Miller, J. A., Lidstrom, M. E. and Hackett, M. (2008), Comprehensive proteomics of Methylobacterium extorquens AM1 metabolism under single carbon and nonmethylotrophic conditions. Proteomics, 8: 3494–3505. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800152
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 GM36296
- UW College of Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!