Activity profiling of platelets by chemical proteomics
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 40–50, No. 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Wong, J. W. H., McRedmond, J. P. and Cagney, G. (2009), Activity profiling of platelets by chemical proteomics. Proteomics, 9: 40–50. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800185
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Numbers: 02/IN.1/B117, 04/BR/B0527
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!