Quantitative proteomics and phosphoproteomics reveal novel insights into complexity and dynamics of the EGFR signaling network
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION PROTEOMICS
Volume 8, Issue 21, pages 4383–4401, No. 21 November 2008
How to Cite
Morandell, S., Stasyk, T., Skvortsov, S., Ascher, S. and Huber, L. A. (2008), Quantitative proteomics and phosphoproteomics reveal novel insights into complexity and dynamics of the EGFR signaling network. Proteomics, 8: 4383–4401. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800204
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- Special research Program “Cell Proliferation and Cell Death in Tumors”. Grant Number: SFB021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!