Quantitative iTRAQ proteome and comparative transcriptome analysis of elicitor-induced Norway spruce (Picea abies) cells reveals elements of calcium signaling in the early conifer defense response
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 350–367, No. 2 January 2009
How to Cite
Lippert, D. N., Ralph, S. G., Phillips, M., White, R., Smith, D., Hardie, D., Gershenzon, J., Ritland, K., Borchers, C. H. and Bohlmann, J. (2009), Quantitative iTRAQ proteome and comparative transcriptome analysis of elicitor-induced Norway spruce (Picea abies) cells reveals elements of calcium signaling in the early conifer defense response. Proteomics, 9: 350–367. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800252
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Genome British Columbia
- Genome Canada
- University of Victoria and Genome BC Proteomics Centre
- Max Planck Society
- University of British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!