From complementarity to comprehensiveness – targeting the membrane proteome of growing Bacillus subtilis by divergent approaches
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MEMBRANE PROTEOMICS
Volume 8, Issue 19, pages 4123–4136, No. 19 October 2008
How to Cite
Hahne, H., Wolff, S., Hecker, M. and Becher, D. (2008), From complementarity to comprehensiveness – targeting the membrane proteome of growing Bacillus subtilis by divergent approaches. Proteomics, 8: 4123–4136. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800258
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2008
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 0313812C
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB/TR34
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-019064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!