A label-free internal standard method for the differential analysis of bioactive lupin proteins using nano HPLC-Chip coupled with Ion Trap mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 272–286, No. 2 January 2009
How to Cite
Brambilla, F., Resta, D., Isak, I., Zanotti, M. and Arnoldi, A. (2009), A label-free internal standard method for the differential analysis of bioactive lupin proteins using nano HPLC-Chip coupled with Ion Trap mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 9: 272–286. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800317
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Fondazione Cariplo EU
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!