In vivo phosphorylation sites of barley tonoplast proteins identified by a phosphoproteomic approach
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 310–321, No. 2 January 2009
How to Cite
Endler, A., Reiland, S., Gerrits, B., Schmidt, U. G., Baginsky, S. and Martinoia, E. (2009), In vivo phosphorylation sites of barley tonoplast proteins identified by a phosphoproteomic approach. Proteomics, 9: 310–321. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800323
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Graduate Research Fellowship of the Plant Science Center Zurich-Basel
- Global Research Laboratory Program of Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea
- Swiss National Foundation
- European Union training network ADONIS. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-020232
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.