Cerebrospinal fluid-optimized two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis (2-D DIGE) facilitates the differential diagnosis of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 20, pages 4357–4366, No. 20 October 2008
How to Cite
Brechlin, P., Jahn, O., Steinacker, P., Cepek, L., Kratzin, H., Lehnert, S., Jesse, S., Mollenhauer, B., Kretzschmar, H. A., Wiltfang, J. and Otto, M. (2008), Cerebrospinal fluid-optimized two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis (2-D DIGE) facilitates the differential diagnosis of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. Proteomics, 8: 4357–4366. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800375
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2008
- Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg. Grant Number: P-LS-Prot/42
- European Commission
- German Ministry of Science and Technology
- German Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!