These authors contributed equally to directing the research and preparing the manuscript.
Development of novel mass spectrometric methods for identifying HOCl-induced modifications to proteins
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1617–1631, No. 6 March 2009
How to Cite
Mouls, L., Silajdzic, E., Haroune, N., Spickett, C. M. and Pitt, A. R. (2009), Development of novel mass spectrometric methods for identifying HOCl-induced modifications to proteins. Proteomics, 9: 1617–1631. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800391
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: BBE0154841, BBE015727
- BBSRC/EPSRC. Grant Number: BBC5115721
- “Conseil Regional d'Auvergne” - “Bourse Regionale d'Excellence”
- Nuffield Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!