Investigating sample pooling strategies for DIGE experiments to address biological variability
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 388–397, No. 2 January 2009
How to Cite
Karp, N. A. and Lilley, K. S. (2009), Investigating sample pooling strategies for DIGE experiments to address biological variability. Proteomics, 9: 388–397. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800485
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/C50694/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!