Proteome responses to stable hepatitis B virus transfection and following interferon alpha treatment in human liver cell line HepG2
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1672–1682, No. 6 March 2009
How to Cite
Wang, J., Jiang, D., Zhang, H., Lv, S., Rao, H., Fei, R. and Wei, L. (2009), Proteome responses to stable hepatitis B virus transfection and following interferon alpha treatment in human liver cell line HepG2. Proteomics, 9: 1672–1682. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800621
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- Beijing Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: H030230280410
- National Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB522902, 2007CB512906
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30571639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!