Systematic study of protein sumoylation: Development of a site-specific predictor of SUMOsp 2.0
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 3409–3412, No. 12 June 2009
How to Cite
Ren, J., Gao, X., Jin, C., Zhu, M., Wang, X., Shaw, A., Wen, L., Yao, X. and Xue, Y. (2009), Systematic study of protein sumoylation: Development of a site-specific predictor of SUMOsp 2.0. Proteomics, 9: 3409–3412. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800646
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- National Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933300, 2007CB947401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90919001, 30700138, 30830036, 30721002, 30871236
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-YW-R-139, KSCX2-YW-R
- Cultivation Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NO706035
- National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists. Grant Number: 20080430100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!