Systematic study of protein sumoylation: Development of a site-specific predictor of SUMOsp 2.0
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 3409–3412, No. 12 June 2009
How to Cite
Ren, J., Gao, X., Jin, C., Zhu, M., Wang, X., Shaw, A., Wen, L., Yao, X. and Xue, Y. (2009), Systematic study of protein sumoylation: Development of a site-specific predictor of SUMOsp 2.0. Proteomics, 9: 3409–3412. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800646
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- National Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933300, 2007CB947401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90919001, 30700138, 30830036, 30721002, 30871236
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-YW-R-139, KSCX2-YW-R
- Cultivation Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NO706035
- National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists. Grant Number: 20080430100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!