These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ser/Thr/Tyr phosphoproteome analysis of pathogenic and non-pathogenic Pseudomonas species
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 2764–2775, No. 10 May 2009
How to Cite
Ravichandran, A., Sugiyama, N., Tomita, M., Swarup, S. and Ishihama, Y. (2009), Ser/Thr/Tyr phosphoproteome analysis of pathogenic and non-pathogenic Pseudomonas species. Proteomics, 9: 2764–2775. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800655
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Yamagata Prefecture and Tsuruoka City to Keio University, Japan. Grant Number: R-154-000-287-305
- National University of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!