The Pseudomonas putida Crc global regulator controls the hierarchical assimilation of amino acids in a complete medium: Evidence from proteomic and genomic analyses
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 2910–2928, No. 11 June 2009
How to Cite
Moreno, R., Martínez-Gomariz, M., Yuste, L., Gil, C. and Rojo, F. (2009), The Pseudomonas putida Crc global regulator controls the hierarchical assimilation of amino acids in a complete medium: Evidence from proteomic and genomic analyses. Proteomics, 9: 2910–2928. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800918
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: BFU2006-00767/BMC
- Spanish Network for the Research in Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: REIPI RD06/0008
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III – FEDER, Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!