These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomics-based identification of two novel direct targets of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and their potential roles in migration/invasion of cancer cells
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 15, pages 3901–3912, No. 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Liao, S.-H., Zhao, X.-Y., Han, Y.-H., Zhang, J., Wang, L.-S., Xia, L., Zhao, K.-W., Zheng, Y., Guo, M. and Chen, G.-Q. (2009), Proteomics-based identification of two novel direct targets of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and their potential roles in migration/invasion of cancer cells. Proteomics, 9: 3901–3912. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800922
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2008
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB910104, 2006AA02Z105, National Key Science Program, NO2009CB918400
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 90813034, 30500215, 30600216, 30800452
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08JC1413700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!