These authors contributed equally to this work.
Life-style changes of a halophilic archaeon analyzed by quantitative proteomics
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 15, pages 3843–3855, No. 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Tebbe, A., Schmidt, A., Konstantinidis, K., Falb, M., Bisle, B., Klein, C., Aivaliotis, M., Kellermann, J., Siedler, F., Pfeiffer, F., Lottspeich, F. and Oesterhelt, D. (2009), Life-style changes of a halophilic archaeon analyzed by quantitative proteomics. Proteomics, 9: 3843–3855. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800944
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- European Union grant Interaction Proteome (6th Framework Program). Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2003-505520
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 0313865B
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!