The interaction profile of homologous recombination repair proteins RAD51C, RAD51D and XRCC2 as determined by proteomic analysis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 16, pages 4071–4086, No. 16 August 2009
How to Cite
Rajesh, C., Gruver, A. M., Basrur, V. and Pittman, D. L. (2009), The interaction profile of homologous recombination repair proteins RAD51C, RAD51D and XRCC2 as determined by proteomic analysis. Proteomics, 9: 4071–4086. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800977
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-030158-01-GMC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!