Differential modulation of S-nitrosoproteome of Brassica juncea by low temperature: Change in S-nitrosylation of Rubisco is responsible for the inactivation of its carboxylase activity
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 18, pages 4368–4380, No. 18 September 2009
How to Cite
Abat, J. K. and Deswal, R. (2009), Differential modulation of S-nitrosoproteome of Brassica juncea by low temperature: Change in S-nitrosylation of Rubisco is responsible for the inactivation of its carboxylase activity. Proteomics, 9: 4368–4380. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200800985
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2008
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Grant Number: 38[1127/06/EMR-II]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!