In memoriam (September 2006).
Leaf proteome analysis of eight Populus ×euramericana genotypes: Genetic variation in drought response and in water-use efficiency involves photosynthesis-related proteins
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 17, pages 4121–4142, No. 17 September 2009
How to Cite
Bonhomme, L., Monclus, R., Vincent, D., Carpin, S., Lomenech, A.-M., Plomion, C., Brignolas, F. and Morabito, D. (2009), Leaf proteome analysis of eight Populus ×euramericana genotypes: Genetic variation in drought response and in water-use efficiency involves photosynthesis-related proteins. Proteomics, 9: 4121–4142. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900047
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- Conseil Régional, Région Centre, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!