These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic profiling of PrP27-30-enriched preparations extracted from the brain of hamsters with experimental scrapie
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 15, pages 3802–3814, No. 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Giorgi, A., Di Francesco, L., Principe, S., Mignogna, G., Sennels, L., Mancone, C., Alonzi, T., Sbriccoli, M., De Pascalis, A., Rappsilber, J., Cardone, F., Pocchiari, M., Maras, B. and Schininà, M. E. (2009), Proteomic profiling of PrP27-30-enriched preparations extracted from the brain of hamsters with experimental scrapie. Proteomics, 9: 3802–3814. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900085
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- EU Specific Targeted project “Prionscreen”. Grant Number: SP5A-CT-2007-044438
- Italian Ministry of Health Progetto Strategico 1%/2001
- ISS-NIH research program on Rare Diseases 2006
- ISS grant Ricerca Corrente 2006–2008
- Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
- PRIN. Grant Number: 20078RWJBN_004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!