These authors contributed equally to this work.
Global analysis of the rat and human platelet proteome – the molecular blueprint for illustrating multi-functional platelets and cross-species function evolution
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 13, pages 2444–2457, No. 13 July 2010
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Leng, T., Yun, D., Liu, N., Yao, J., Dai, Y., Yang, P. and Chen, X. (2010), Global analysis of the rat and human platelet proteome – the molecular blueprint for illustrating multi-functional platelets and cross-species function evolution. Proteomics, 10: 2444–2457. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900271
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20328508, 90408023
- National HighTec Research Developing Programme. Grant Number: 02BAC11A11
- Shanghai Sci.&Tech. Research Program. Grant Numbers: 03DZ14024, 04DZ14005
- US NIH. Grant Number: 1R01AI064806-01A2
- Office of Science (BER)
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!