From proteome lists to biological impact– tools and strategies for the analysis of large MS data sets
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: SPECIAL: PROTEOMICS DATA MANAGEMENT
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1270–1283, No. 6 March 2010
How to Cite
Malik, R., Dulla, K., Nigg, E. A. and Körner, R. (2010), From proteome lists to biological impact– tools and strategies for the analysis of large MS data sets. Proteomics, 10: 1270–1283. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900365
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- European Commission within its FP6 Programme, under the thematic area “Life sciences, genomics and biotechnology for health”. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-518254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!