Contribution of proteomics toward solving the fascinating mysteries of the biogenesis of the envelope of Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: SPECIAL: REVIEWS 2010
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 771–784, No. 4 February 2010
How to Cite
Leverrier, P., Vertommen, D. and Collet, J.-F. (2010), Contribution of proteomics toward solving the fascinating mysteries of the biogenesis of the envelope of Escherichia coli. Proteomics, 10: 771–784. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900461
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- Interuniversity Attraction Pole Programme - Belgian Science Policy to JFC and PL (network P6/05) and to DV (network P6/28)
- FRS-FNRS to JFC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!