Adaptation of Corynebacterium glutamicum to salt-stress conditions
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 445–457, No. 3 February 2010
How to Cite
Fränzel, B., Trötschel, C., Rückert, C., Kalinowski, J., Poetsch, A. and Wolters, D. A. (2010), Adaptation of Corynebacterium glutamicum to salt-stress conditions. Proteomics, 10: 445–457. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900482
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2009
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 0313812A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!