Proteomics reveal tissue-specific features of the cress (Lepidium sativum L.) endosperm cap proteome and its hormone-induced changes during seed germination
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 406–416, No. 3 February 2010
How to Cite
Müller, K., Job, C., Belghazi, M., Job, D. and Leubner-Metzger, G. (2010), Proteomics reveal tissue-specific features of the cress (Lepidium sativum L.) endosperm cap proteome and its hormone-induced changes during seed germination. Proteomics, 10: 406–416. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900548
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG LE720/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!