Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 4–6 in colour.
Image analysis tools and emerging algorithms for expression proteomics†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4226–4257, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Dowsey, A. W., English, J. A., Lisacek, F., Morris, J. S., Yang, G.-Z. and Dunn, M. J. (2010), Image analysis tools and emerging algorithms for expression proteomics. Proteomics, 10: 4226–4257. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900635
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- EU project LOCCANDIA. Grant Number: FP6-2004-IST-5 ♯034202
- Science Foundation Ireland Grant. Grant Number: 04/RPI/B499
- EPSRC UK Grant. Grant Number: EP/E03988X/1
- EPSRC UK Grant. Grant Number: GR/T06735/01
Vol. 11, Issue 11, 2359, Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!