An improved SUMmOn-based methodology for the identification of ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein conjugation sites identifies novel ubiquitin-like protein chain linkages
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 254–265, No. 2 January 2010
How to Cite
Jeram, S. M., Srikumar, T., Zhang, X.-D., Anne Eisenhauer, H., Rogers, R., Pedrioli, P. G. A., Matunis, M. and Raught, B. (2010), An improved SUMmOn-based methodology for the identification of ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein conjugation sites identifies novel ubiquitin-like protein chain linkages. Proteomics, 10: 254–265. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900648
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) CGS Master's award
- CIHR CGS Doctoral Award
- Canada Research Chair in Proteomics and Molecular Medicine
- CIHR Grant. Grant Number: MOP-81268
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Innovation Trust
- McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!