Equalizer technology – Equal rights for disparate beads
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2089–2098, No. 11 June 2010
How to Cite
Keidel, E.-M., Ribitsch, D. and Lottspeich, F. (2010), Equalizer technology – Equal rights for disparate beads. Proteomics, 10: 2089–2098. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900767
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
- BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and Research) Grants. Grant Numbers: FKZ 031U101, FKZ 031U201
- The Research Centre Applied Biocatalysis
- Province of Styria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!