Protein expression profiles distinguish between experimental invasive pulmonary aspergillosis and Pseudomonas pneumonia
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4270–4280, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Gonzales, D. A., Torre, C. D., Wang, H., Devor, C. B., Munson, P. J., Ying, S.-X., Kern, S. J., Petraitiene, R., Levens, D. L., Walsh, T. J. and Suffredini, A. F. (2010), Protein expression profiles distinguish between experimental invasive pulmonary aspergillosis and Pseudomonas pneumonia. Proteomics, 10: 4270–4280. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200900768
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health: Critical Care Medicine Department, Clinical Center, Laboratory of Pathology and Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.