Assaying pharmacodynamic endpoints with targeted therapy: Flavopiridol and 17AAG induced dephosphorylation of histone H1.5 in acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4281–4292, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, L., Harshman, S. W., Liu, S., Ren, C., Xu, H., Sallans, L., Grever, M., Byrd, J. C., Marcucci, G. and Freitas, M. A. (2010), Assaying pharmacodynamic endpoints with targeted therapy: Flavopiridol and 17AAG induced dephosphorylation of histone H1.5 in acute myeloid leukemia. Proteomics, 10: 4281–4292. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000080
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- Ohio State University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA107106, RR023647, CA101956
- V Foundation (AACR Translational Cancer Research Grant)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (SCOR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!