LTQ-iQuant: A freely available software pipeline for automated and accurate protein quantification of isobaric tagged peptide data from LTQ instruments
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 19, pages 3533–3538, October 2010
How to Cite
Onsongo, G., Stone, M. D., Van Riper, S. K., Chilton, J., Wu, B., Higgins, L., Lund, T. C., Carlis, J. V. and Griffin, T. J. (2010), LTQ-iQuant: A freely available software pipeline for automated and accurate protein quantification of isobaric tagged peptide data from LTQ instruments. Proteomics, 10: 3533–3538. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000189
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- NIH grant. Grant Number: 1R01DE017734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!