Data-directed top-down Fourier-transform mass spectrometry of a large integral membrane protein complex: Photosystem II from Galdieria sulphuraria
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Top-Down Proteomics
Volume 10, Issue 20, pages 3644–3656, No. 20 October 2010
How to Cite
Thangaraj, B., Ryan, C. M., Souda, P., Krause, K., Faull, K. F., Weber, A. P. M., Fromme, P. and Whitelegge, J. P. (2010), Data-directed top-down Fourier-transform mass spectrometry of a large integral membrane protein complex: Photosystem II from Galdieria sulphuraria. Proteomics, 10: 3644–3656. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000190
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation NSF award. Grant Number: 0417142
- DFG SFB TR1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!