Translationally optimal codons associate with aggregation-prone sites in proteins
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4163–4171, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Zhou, T., Tartaglia, G. G., Vendruscolo, M. and Wilke, C. O. (2010), Translationally optimal codons associate with aggregation-prone sites in proteins. Proteomics, 10: 4163–4171. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000229
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- NIH grant. Grant Number: R01 GM088344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!