Translationally optimal codons associate with aggregation-prone sites in proteins
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4163–4171, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Zhou, T., Tartaglia, G. G., Vendruscolo, M. and Wilke, C. O. (2010), Translationally optimal codons associate with aggregation-prone sites in proteins. Proteomics, 10: 4163–4171. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000229
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- NIH grant. Grant Number: R01 GM088344
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.