Deciphering the role of the thermodynamic and kinetic stabilities of SH3 domains on their aggregation inside bacteria
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4172–4185, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Castillo, V., Espargaró, A., Gordo, V., Vendrell, J. and Ventura, S. (2010), Deciphering the role of the thermodynamic and kinetic stabilities of SH3 domains on their aggregation inside bacteria. Proteomics, 10: 4172–4185. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000260
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spain). Grant Number: BIO2007-68046
- AGAUR (Generalitat de Catalunya). Grant Number: 2009-SGR 760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!