Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Structural modeling of histone methyltransferase complex Set1C from Saccharomyces cerevisiae using constraint-based docking†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4186–4195, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Tuukkanen, A., Huang, B., Henschel, A., Stewart, F. and Schroeder, M. (2010), Structural modeling of histone methyltransferase complex Set1C from Saccharomyces cerevisiae using constraint-based docking. Proteomics, 10: 4186–4195. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000283
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!