Lights and shadows of proteomic technologies for the study of protein species including isoforms, splicing variants and protein post-translational modifications
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 590–603, No. 4 February 2011
How to Cite
Casado-Vela, J., Cebrián, A., Gómez del Pulgar, M. T., Sánchez-López, E., Vilaseca, M., Menchén, L., Diema, C., Sellés-Marchart, S., Martínez-Esteso, M. J., Yubero, N., Bru-Martínez, R. and Lacal, J. C. (2011), Lights and shadows of proteomic technologies for the study of protein species including isoforms, splicing variants and protein post-translational modifications. Proteomics, 11: 590–603. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000287
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa de Cancer (RTICC). Grant Number: RD06-002-0016
- National Institute for Proteomics (PROTEORED)
- Spanish Proteomics Society (SEPROT)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2008-03750
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: GR-SAL-0821-2004
- MICINN-FEDER. Grant Number: BIO2008-2941
- Genoma España
Vol. 11, Issue 7, 1370, Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!