Glycoproteomics analysis to identify a glycoform on haptoglobin associated with lung cancer†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2162–2170, No. 11 June 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, H.-Y., Boonyapranai, K., Sriyam, S., Yu, C.-J., Wu, S.-W., Khoo, K.-H., Phutrakul, S. and Chen, S.-T. (2011), Glycoproteomics analysis to identify a glycoform on haptoglobin associated with lung cancer. Proteomics, 11: 2162–2170. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000319
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98-9702BI
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 91-3112-P-001-009-Y
- Academia Sinica grant
- NRPGM Core Facilities for Proteomics and Glycomics, located at the Institute of Biological Chemistry, Academia Sinica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!