These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein abundances are more conserved than mRNA abundances across diverse taxa
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Physical Principles of Protein Behavior in the Cell
Volume 10, Issue 23, pages 4209–4212, No. 23 December 2010
How to Cite
Laurent, J. M., Vogel, C., Kwon, T., Craig, S. A., Boutz, D. R., Huse, H. K., Nozue, K., Walia, H., Whiteley, M., Ronald, P. C. and Marcotte, E. M. (2010), Protein abundances are more conserved than mRNA abundances across diverse taxa. Proteomics, 10: 4209–4212. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000327
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Welch (F1515)
- NIH grant. Grant Numbers: ♯GM55962, ♯5R01AI075068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!