Characterization of multiple alternative forms of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K by phosphate-affinity electrophoresis
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 21, pages 3884–3895, No. 21 November 2010
How to Cite
Kimura, Y., Nagata, K., Suzuki, N., Yokoyama, R., Yamanaka, Y., Kitamura, H., Hirano, H. and Ohara, O. (2010), Characterization of multiple alternative forms of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K by phosphate-affinity electrophoresis. Proteomics, 10: 3884–3895. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000349
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology “Creation of Innovation Centers for Advanced Interdisciplinary Research Areas”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!