Proteomics insights into plant signaling and development
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2011
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 744–755, No. 4 February 2011
How to Cite
Kaufmann, K., Smaczniak, C., de Vries, S., Angenent, G. C. and Karlova, R. (2011), Proteomics insights into plant signaling and development. Proteomics, 11: 744–755. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000418
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2010 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
- NGI Centres Netherlands Proteomics Centre (NPC)
- Centre for Biosystems Genomics (CBSG)
- Dutch Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!