These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Redox-regulatory mechanisms induced by oxidative stress in Brassica juncea roots monitored by 2-DE proteomics†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1346–1350, April 2011
How to Cite
Alvarez, S., Galant, A., Jez, J. M. and Hicks, L. M. (2011), Redox-regulatory mechanisms induced by oxidative stress in Brassica juncea roots monitored by 2-DE proteomics. Proteomics, 11: 1346–1350. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201000450
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- PRIDE database
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0824492
- American Society of Plant Biologists Pioneer Hi-Bred Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!